On Monday, May 11th Governor McMaster announced that close contact businesses like us will able to open in limited capacity on Monday, May 18th. Those who follow us on Facebook know we’ve been busy during the shutdown sprucing up our facility. We now look forward to re-opening and welcoming guests that wish to visit us. We know that many of you have been anxiously our re-opening. We also know that some of you may not be ready to venture out just yet. That’s OK we’ll be here when you are ready.
With our initial reopening there are some guidelines that we need to follow to insure everyone’s safety as there is still some risk from COVID-19 (coronavirus). Our services will be the same but the overall experience will change due to the need to minimize any potential contact. Here’s some of the things you can expect.
- Team members will be wearing face masks and guests will also need to wear a face mask whenever possible. Obviously this won’t be possible for some services like facials but guests will need to wear at any other times while in the spa. We ask that you bring and use your own mask if you can. If not we will provide one for you.
- When you arrive at the spa, you will be greeted by one of our spa coordinators just outside the front door. In accordance with state guidelines they will need to complete a screening form that includes taking you temperature with a no touch thermometer before you enter the building. If you are sick or showing any symptoms such as high temperature, coughing or shortness of breath, you should stay home and re-schedule your spa appointment.
- We will not be able to offer robes and slippers to guests receiving spa services. You will be able to change in the treatement rooms.
- The number of guests allowed in our relaxation area will be limited. We will stagger appointment start times and are adding additional time between services to accomplish this.
- The additional time between services will also give us time to perform enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols after each guest.
- Guest receiving haircuts will have the option of having the service performed outside on the terrace weather permitting.
- Disposable paper towels will be station by all doors, such as restrooms, that you can use to open and close the door without directly touching it.
- Our restrooms feature sensor acitivated, i.e. no touch, faucets. In addition, we’ve added a no touch soap dispensor.
- A sanitation station will be available for your use at the reception desk and includes a no touch dispensor for hand sanitizer.
- We encourace guests to purchase a gift certificate online to pay for your services during your visit. That would eliminate the need to handle credit cards and sign receipts. We also ask that you not pay with cash.
We know that some of these measures may not be what you’d like but hope you will understand the necessity at the present time. We hope to resume normal operations as soon as it is safe to do so.