This recipe hits a home run in our book. With 36 grams of protein and 365 calories per serving, it’s going to keep you full all afternoon. You get the bonus omega-3s from the walnuts and antioxidants from the dried cranberries.
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken breast (about 3 chicken breasts or 1.25 pounds)
- 1 cup diced celery (about three stalks)
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 3/4 cup chopped California walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon celery seed (not celery salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large mixing bowl , combine chicken, celery, grapes, walnuts, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup, whisk together yogurt, vinegar, honey, celery seed, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Serve on a wrap, sandwich, or on top of lettuce. Store covered in refrigerator for 2-3 days, stirring to recombine before serving.
- Yield: 6 servings,
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 365
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Sodium: 287mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 22g
- Protein: 36g