Use this with your leftover turkey, or try deli slices, too. It’s delish both ways!
- 1-1/2 cup Leftover Turkey, Shredded
- 1/2 cup Leftover Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 2 Tablespoons Fig Or Apricot Jam
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 8 slices (thick) Swiss Cheese
- 8 slices Sourdough or Other Bread
- 8 Tablespoons Butter
- Spread all bread slices on one side with fig jam and Dijon. Top four slices with turkey.
- Mix together cranberry sauce and pecans, and spread over the turkey.
- Top with slices of Swiss cheese.
- Top with the other four slices of bread with the jam/Dijon side down.
- Spread both sides generously with softened butter and toast in the panini press (or in a heavy skillet, pressing with a spatula as they cook).
- Slice in half and serve.
* Recipe courtesy of The Pioneer Woman