This bacon, lettuce, and tomato pasta salad will be the star side dish at your cookouts and picnics!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 large chicken breast (6 oz each)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Sea salt, black pepper
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 cup spinach (chopped, packed)
- Heat oil, add garlic and saute for about a minute.
- Add the cream and chicken broth. Bring to a gentle simmer, then set heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken at the bottom of a slow cooker. Season and top with sun-dried tomatoes.
- Whisk parmesan cheese into sauce, until smooth. Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and set aside.
- Turn the slow cooker on high, if it isn’t already. Add the chopped spinach and stir for a few minutes, until the spinach wilts.
- Pour liquid on chicken to serve.
* Recipe courtesy of Wholesome Yum