Surprise your beloved with this elegant and delicious meal this Valentine’s Day. It’s the perfect romantic dinner for two!
Fondue is a popular appetizer. Add vegetables to it and you’re good to go!
- 3 cups low-fat or reduced-fat grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-fat or reduced-fat grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup white wine
- assorted vegetables for dipping
- Turn the slow cooker or fondue pot on low to begin warming it.
- Combine cheeses, milk and wine in a sauce pot over low heat on the stove. Warm until completely melted and combined, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Pour into the slow cooker or fondue pot.
- Serve with assorted vegetables.