Grill night! This would make a great salad too.
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ounce blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 small celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Cut chicken in half horizontally to form 4 cutlets; sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper. Arrange on greased pan. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; thinly slice. Combine hot sauce, butter and red pepper; stir with a whisk. Add chicken to bowl; toss.
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise and cheese in a bowl, mashing with a fork. Add lettuce and celery to bowl; toss.
- Warm tortillas according to package instructions. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas; top with lettuce mixture.
* Recipe courtesy of MyRecipes.com