- 2 whole avocados, halved and removed from skin
- 1 cup of diced/shredded chicken, cooked
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/8 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- Cilantro for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet in foil.
- Place avocado, cut side down, on the pan to cook.
- Put pan in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes. Keep the avocado halves on the pan after taking them out of the oven and set aside.
- Heat oven to Broil.
- In a small bowl mix your chicken and salsa together.
- Flip over your avocados and add your salsa chicken, tomato, onions, cheese and cilantro evenly over each one.
- Once your oven is ready, put your avocados back in the oven and broil them for 2 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!!