- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 2 (10 oz.) package diced cooked chicken,(4 cups)
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 medium red or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine BBQ Sauce and Ranch dressing.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups for salad.
- Toss chicken with remaining 1/2 cup sauce.
- Toss together lettuce, onion, cucumber and peppers in large bowl.
- Spoon onto 6 salad plates, dividing evenly.
- Top each salad with 2/3-cup chicken and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Serve with dressing on the side.