Summertime means enjoying light and healthy drinks made of nature’s sweet goodness. Serve this delicious, cool and refreshing Watermelon Lime Juice at your next barbecue or pool party on a hot summer day!
Yield: 6 cups
- 8 cups (2 1/2 lbs.) of seedless watermelon chunks, chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Combine both ingredients in a blender. If the blender is too small, blend half of the watermelon first to reduce the volume and then add the other remaining ingredient.
- Blend until thoroughly liquified.
- Pour the blended juice through a fine metal strainer to strain out any small solid chunks that may remain.
- Serve well-chilled, with ice. It will separate as it sits, so you’ll probably want to stir it well if you’re not serving it immediately.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint leaves if desired.