Possibly the best veggie you will ever eat. You haven’t had Brussel sprouts until you have these!
- 4 pieces bacon, diced
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, stems trimmed and cut in half (larger ones quartered)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a pan until almost half-way done.
- Toss bacon and any grease in the pan with Brussels sprouts.
- Drizzle about 1-2 tablespoons olive oil on Brussels sprouts and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and Tabasco sauce. Drizzle on Brussels sprouts.
* Recipe courtesy of SpicySouthernKitchen.com